Chambers USA 2015 Recognizes Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp
Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp is proud to announce that seven attorneys from the Firm’s Los Angeles and Washington, D.C. offices have been recognized as leaders in their respective practice areas in the Chambers USA 2015 guide. This year’s client guide also recognizes MSK in four practice area categories across California, Washington, D.C., and nationwide.
Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business is an independent and objective annual publication that is among the most reputable law firm directories in the world. Chambers employs a team of full-time researchers who interview thousands of lawyers and their clients around the world in order to identify the world’s leading lawyers and law firms, which is determined based on those who perform best according to the criteria most valued by clients.
The MSK partners who were recognized by Chambers in their respective areas of practice include:
- Susan Kohn Ross (International Trade; Nationwide)
- William Cole (Labor & Employment; California)
- Adam Levin (Labor & Employment; California)
- Russell Frackman (Media & Entertainment; California)
- Steven Metalitz (Media & Entertainment; District of Columbia)
- Eric Schwartz (Media & Entertainment; District of Columbia)
- David Wheeler Newman (Tax; California)
In addition to the individual lawyers, MSK’s Labor & Employment and Media & Entertainment Practices were once again both recognized for their work as a group in California. For the second year in a row, the firm’s Entertainment Industry Practice was also recognized for its excellence in the District of Columbia.