ATTORNEY OPENINGS - LOS ANGELES
Senior Real Estate Attorney
We are seeking an experienced attorney to join the Real Estate Practice Group in our Los Angeles office. The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of transactional real estate experience.
attorney openings - NEW YORK
attorney openings - Washington, dc
STAFF OPPORTUNITIES - LOS ANGELES
Legal Administrative Assistant
- Prepares documents in final format, including but not limited to redlining, blacklining, merge, columns, footnoting, creating tables of contents, tables, etc. in accordance with local courts rules for filing with various courts and administrative agencies.
- Creates and edits drafts of documents using word processing features of MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Answers incoming telephone calls in a timely and professional manner and communicates an accurate message on behalf of the caller.
- Sends/receives/manages e-mails and related attachments using Outlook.
- Accurately enters attorney time on a timely basis.
- Arranges meetings and schedules appointments; opens, sorts and distributes mail.
- Assists in handling electronic case filings in the state and federal courts.
Undergraduate degree required.
A minimum of 2 years of litigation secretarial experience with proficiency in litigation terminology and procedures including federal court filing and e-filing procedures.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Must be enthusiastic about performing and learning varied litigation support tasks.
Must be proficient in Windows 7 and with Microsoft Office 2010 including MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
Familiarity with a document management system, i.e. DocsOpen, Worldox, iManage, Filesite, Net documents is a plus.