Christopher Elliott is a member of the Litigation practice group, focusing on commercial and entertainment litigation. He has represented entertainment and other companies in a wide variety of matters including profit participation, First Amendment, defamation, employment, and business disputes.
- Successfully argued demurrers and obtained dismissal of Alarm Company Act and misappropriation claims.
- Part of the team that secured judgment of no liability for client on claims for over $2 million in damages.
- Key part of team that successfully prosecuted personal injury claim on behalf of plaintiff client, including taking and defending depositions of key witnesses, resulting in multi-million dollar settlement in favor of our client.
Honors & Awards
- "Southern California Rising Stars," Super Lawyers (2015-2018)
- Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP Elects Three Lawyers to Partnership: Stephen Blaker, Christopher Elliott, and Louise TruongJanuary 6, 2022
- Stephen Blaker, Christopher Elliott, and Louise Truong Mentioned in Multiple Publications for Their Promotions to PartnershipJanuary 6, 2022
- June 19, 2019
- March 25, 2013
- MSK Secures $50 Million Jury Award for David Bergstein in Legal Malpractice Case Against Former In-House CounselAugust 24, 2012
- Less Than Zero: Why California Class-Action Bill Does Not Live Up to its Hype and is Actually Bad for DefendantsWestlaw Journal, March 2011
- Westlaw Journal, March 2011
Events & Speaking Engagements
- March 16, 2018