Alan Brunswick’s practice focuses on all areas of labor relations and employment law on behalf of employers in both union and nonunion settings. His extensive experience spans a wide variety of matters involving contract interpretations, wrongful termination, employment discrimination, wage and hour and ERISA disputes. Alan has honed his expertise in managing complex negotiations and disputes involving production companies, advertisers, video game companies, talent agencies, and entertainment industry associations and guilds.
Honors & Awards
- Ranked, Labor & Employment (CA), Chambers USA (2015-2019)
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America© (2007-2019)
- "Legal Impact Report," Variety (2015)
- "Southern California Super Lawyers" Los Angeles Magazine (2006-2014)
- "Power Lawyers Top 100 - Outside Counsel," Hollywood Reporter (2007-2008)
- "Who's Who in Law," Los Angeles Business Journal (2007)
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- American Bar Association: Member, Labor Law Section; Forum Committee on Entertainment and Sports Law; Los Angeles County Bar Section; California Bar Labor & Employment Law Sections.
- Co-Chair, Entertainment Labor Law Symposium of the Los Angeles County Bar Association's Labor & Employment Law Section (2010 and 2012).
- Director and Secretary, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern California (1985-1996).
- Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times: President, Board of Trustees (1994-1996); Member, Board of Trustees (1985-2007).
Other Career Experience
- Vice President and In-House Counsel, Association of Motion Picture and Television Producers
- Alan M. Brunswick Joins Firm as Partner in Los Angeles OfficeJuly 15, 2019
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1971
University of Florida, B.A., 1968