Consumers as Investors | Redefining Financing Options for Entrepreneurs
Nimish Patel will be speaking at the OTC Markets workshop "Consumers as Investors | Redefining Financing Options for Entrepreneurs " in Santa Monica on May 24, 2016. This workshop will focus on recent trends in retail, consumer technology and capital raising options for emerging companies.
- How companies are evolving to meet shift in consumer and millennial behavior
- The new mode of "customer experience" and innovation in e-commerce, payment processing and direct marketing
- Building brand loyalty through stock ownership
- The "Mini IPO" - financing options and exit for early investors
- General solicitation, crowdfunding and online capital raising under the JOBS Act
- 7:30am: Registration / Breakfast
- 8:00 - 8:45am: Insights and Trends in E-Commerce, Online Marketplaces and Social Enterprise
- 8:45am: Networking Break
- 9:00 - 10:00am: Financing Your Brand
Please RSVP to Josette Menge at email@example.com by Friday, May 20, 2016.
There is no fee to attend this event. We encourage you to share this event with colleagues who may be interested in attending.