Immigration Law Issues for Startup Founders
Join Janice Luo and Arina Shulga on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 as they review and discuss how foreign startup founders can legally work for their US-based startups.
The presentation will address the following questions:
- Can you form a company in the US while being abroad?
- Can you legally work for your company in the United States?
- Which visas may be available to startup founders?
- How long does it take to get them and what are the costs and timing?
- Can you periodically visit the US to conduct meetings on behalf of your US startup even without a work visa?
The panel discussion will take place from 6:30-7:30 PM, followed by a reception offering wine & light hors d'oeuvres.
Please contact Arina Shulga with any questions regarding this event.