Mondo.NYC Music & Tech Law Symposium
The Mondo.NYC Music & Tech Law Symposium will be held Friday, October 18, 2019 at The Williamsburg Hotel in Brooklyn as part of the fourth annual Mondo.NYC. Mondo is proud to announce its partnership with Covington & Burling LLP, RAP at Harvard Law School, Michelman & Robinson LLP, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP, and Moses & Singer LLP.
The day-long accredited CLE entertainment symposium will feature key leaders and pivotal figures at the forefront of the entertainment industry, as they discuss how legal practitioners can best protect their client needs in this volatile era transformed by the rapid convergence of technology, shifting business models, compliance and regulatory protocols and ever-changing trends within the marketplace.
The CLE Steering Committee members are:
- Michael Poster, Esq., Michelman & Robinson LLP, Chair, Steering Committee
- Adrian Perry, Esq., Covington & Burling LLP
- Linda Cole, Esq., Harvard Law School
- Dallin Earl, RAP at Harvard Law School
- Toby Butterfield, Esq., Moses & Singer LLP
- Eleanor M. Lackman, Esq., Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP