Mondo.NYC Music & Tech Law Symposium
Sponsored by Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP, Michelman & Robinson and Moses & Singer
The Mondo.NYC Music & Tech Law Symposium will be held Friday, October 18, 2019 at the Williamsburg Hotel in Brooklyn, New York as part of the fourth annual Mondo.NYC. Their program is powered by Covington and RAP@ Harvard Law School and sponsored by Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP, Michelman & Robinson and Moses & Singer. The symposium occurs during the fourth annual Mondo.NYC music and tech industry conference and showcase music festival. Eleanor M. Lackman is on the CLE Steering Committee and Jacob D. Albertson will be speaking on the panel, "View from the Inside: Issues Facing In-House Counsel," from 3:50-4:50 PM (EST).
The day-long accredited CLE entertainment symposium will feature key leaders and pivotal figures at the forefront of the entertainment industry, as they discuss how legal practitioners can best protect their client needs in this volatile era transformed by the rapid convergence of technology, shifting business models, compliance and regulatory protocols and ever-changing trends within the marketplace.
The CLE Steering Committee members are:
- Michael Poster, Esq., Michelman & Robinson LLP, Chair, Steering Committee
- Adrian Perry, Esq., Covington & Burling LLP
- Linda Cole, Esq., Harvard Law School
- Dallin Earl, RAP at Harvard Law School
- Toby Butterfield, Esq., Moses & Singer LLP
- Eleanor M. Lackman, Esq., Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
"View from the Inside: Issues Facing In-House Counsel"
3:50-4:50 PM (EST)
As the music industry transforms and grows, so must in-house counsel learn to adapt to the rapidly shifting landscape. With issues ranging from copyright to contracts, from legislation to litigation, and from commercial matters to #MeToo, today’s in-house counsel have more issues than ever which require their attention. The panel will discuss how they are addressing and managing this range of issues, including working with industry groups and outside counsel, and how they manage to keep an eye on everything.
- Jacob D. Albertson, Associate, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
- Sarah Griggs, Director of Business & Legal Affairs, 1091
- Peter Rosenthal, General Counsel, Downtown Music Holdings
- Erika Stallings, BMI
[Use our exclusive code enabling our clients and affiliates to receive a 20% discount on badges!]
Here are the instructions to activate your discount code:
1) click here to visit the Mondo Eventbrite portal
2) click register
3) click enter promotional code and key in mskmondo2019
4) hit apply and a 20% discount will automatically be applied to all current ticket prices.