Rebecca Benyamin is an associate in Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp's Litigation Practice Group. Rebecca’s practice focuses on commercial litigation with an emphasis on entertainment and intellectual property litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Rebecca gained vast litigation experience while working as a Law Clerk for the Honorable Charles F. Eick of the United States District Court, Central District of California. Rebecca has experience drafting orders and preparing for oral arguments in copyright, civil rights and habeas corpus cases. Rebecca also has experience litigating consumer cases, as well as providing advice and counsel, on behalf of low-income individuals from her time spent as a volunteer attorney at Public Counsel.
Other Career Experience
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Charles F. Eick, U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Volunteer Attorney, Public Counsel
- Summer Associate, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
- Law Clerk, Law Offices of Joshua Cohen Slatkin
- Summer Associate, Pierce Law Group LLP
- Law360, September 20, 2022
- February 28, 2022
- U.S. District Court
- Central District of California, 2022
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA, J.D., 2020; summa cum laude; Order of the Coif
Production Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review
University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., 2016; cum laude