Natalia Momtsios is a member of MSK's Tax and Trusts & Estates department. She has exclusively worked in the trusts & estates practice area since earning her J.D. from Boston University School of Law in 2014. Lia has extensive experience counseling clients in the areas of estate planning and trust and estate administration from start to finish, interfacing with trustees, beneficiaries, opposing counsel, accountants, financial institutions, and other key players.
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- Volunteer Attorney, Bet Tzedek (2019-Present)
- Volunteer Attorney, Elder Law Project, Women's Bar Foundation (2015-2016)
Other Career Experience
- Associate Attorney, Kavesh, Minor & Otis, Inc.
- Estate Planning Fellow & Attorney, Margolis & Bloom, LLP
- Legal Intern, Arizona Center for Disability Law
- Legal Intern, MetroWest Legal Services
- July 28, 2020
- New York University School of Law, Master of Laws – LLM, Tax Law/Taxation, 2019
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2014
University of Massachusetts Amherst, B.A. Political Science, 2010, summa cum laude