Represent employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation, including wage and hour, discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination and trade secrets violations/unfair competition. Advise employers regarding compliance with state and federal employment laws.
- Represented technology company accused of misappropriating trade secrets from competitor. Obtained dismissal and attorneys' fees for client.
- Successfully represented global non-profit against claims of sexual harassment.
- Represented broker-dealer in misappropriation of trade secrets case. Obtained settlement in which client paid nothing to plaintiff and case was dismissed.
- Advised fashion company regarding compliance with state and federal labor laws.
Honors & Awards
- "Southern California Rising Stars," Super Lawyers (2017-2018)
- Nominated as an Outstanding Young Attorney by the San Diego Daily Transcript
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- Advisory Board Member of Wounded Warrior Homes, a non-profit that provides homes to soldiers with traumatic brain injuries
Other Career Experience
- Associate, Seltzer Caplan McMahon Vitek
- Eye on the Supreme Court ColumnistMatthew Bender's Labor & Employment Bulletin
- March 20, 2020
- April 18, 2017
- U.S. District Court
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Southern District of California
University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D., 2010; Hale Moot Court Honors Program
University of Southern California, B.S., 2007