Nimish Patel Quoted in Reuters on Cryptocurrency
March 21, 2018
Nimish Patel was quoted in the article, "Cryptocurrency issuers clean up, shun U.S. investors as SEC gets tough," published by Reuters on March 21, 2018.
The article follows coin issuers and the tech start-ups that are issuing digital tokens to raise funds, and how they are affected by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)'s recent plans.
From the article...
"Cryptocurrency firms are also starting to raise money under the SEC’s crowdfunding rules, which allow companies to solicit funds more broadly subject to a $50 million cap and additional disclosures, said Nimish Patel, partner at Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp.
'That’s the middle ground that people are going for now.'"
- capital markets & securities
- corporate & business transactions
- corporate governance
- crypto assets & blockchain technology
- early-stage private company financing
- exchange act compliance & regulatory reporting
- general corporate law
- mergers & acquisitions
- private equity / private funds
- transactional tax