Practising Law Institute (PLI)'s Understanding Employment Law 2023
MSK Partner and Understanding Employment Law 2023 co-chair Christie Del Rey-Cone will provide opening remarks at Practising Law Institute (PLI)'s Understanding Employment Law 2023 on March 6, 2023.
What You Will Learn
After completing this program, participants will be able to:
- Draft key employment documents and policies
- Understand discrimination, harassment and retaliation issues in 2023
- Analyze wage and hour fundamentals including recent trends and issues
- Identify and address workplace leave and accommodation questions
- Navigate remote work in 2023
- Employ strategies to evaluate key ethical considerations in employment law
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for attorneys and human resources professionals at all levels, including those who are new to the employment law arena or seeking a refresher.