31st Annual North American Law Summit on Entertainment, Sports and IP
Christine Lepera and Jay Rosenthal will be moderating on several topics at the 31st Annual North American Law Summit on Entertainment, Sports and IP taking place November 13-17, 2019 in Cancun, Mexico.
Now in its 31st year, the North American Law Summit delivers a four day continuing legal education conference, focused on constantly evolving topics within the entertainment, sports, media, and IP. Located at the Ritz Carlton hotel in Cancun, Mexico, the Summit brings together legal professionals, business executives, and law students for four days of in-depth learning and celebration.
Thursday, November 14, 2019
- Christine Lepera (Mod), Partner, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP, New York, NY
- Helene Freeman, Phillips Nizer LLP, New York, NY
- Chris Vlahos, Ritholz Levy, Nashville, TN
- Phyllis Sumner, King & Spalding, Atlanta, GA
"Music Modernization Act to Consent Decrees"
Friday, November 15, 2019
- Jay Rosenthal (Mod), Partner, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP, Washington, DC
- Kenneth Steinthal, Partner, King & Spalding, San Francisco, Ca
- Sue Kalman, FJH Music Company, Inc., Chair of Copyright Society, Ft Lauderdale, FL