Complying with U.S. Export Regulations
Su Ross will be speaking on the panel "Complying with U.S. Export Regulations," hosted by the District Export Council (DEC) of Southern California on Thursday, June 20, 2019, in Solvang, CA. This event will begin at 9:00 AM PDT.
This will be a must-attend event to hear speakers from the District Export Council of Southern California (DECSC) provide an in-depth examination of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the U.S. Commercial Service discuss the many resources available to assist with your company’s export objectives.
The event will provide:
- An overview of Export Regulations you can understand
- A overview of integrating export rules and controls into your daily business processes
- An understanding of what the regulations cover and don’t cover
- An understanding of your responsibilities as an Exporter, and what they are
- Appreciation for the importance of accurate documentation and understanding why accurate recordkeeping is essential to keep things running smoothly
- Quick tips & what to do if you run into trouble!
Speakers will discuss in detail Export Licensing, Export Sanctions, and what resources are available to you for assistance. There will be an extended Q & A Session for attendees at the end of the session.