Preparing for and Responding to Rapid Changes in Regulations
Su Ross will be speaking on the panel "Riding Waves of Change: Preparing for and Responding to Rapid Changes in Regulations," hosted by Women in Trade - Los Angeles (WIT-LA) on Wednesday, May 29, 2019, in Carson, CA. This panel will take place at 11:30 AM PDT.
Whether it is economic sanctions revisions or emerging technology definitional changes on the export side, or the 232, 301 and antidumping duties and circumvention claims on imported goods, companies are under serious challenge to keep up in these unpredictable times.
This panel of in-house and outside counsel, all of whom focus on compliance, will present practical advice regarding what companies, large and small, can do to plan for the future and still remain compliant and profitable.
- Anticipate the risks and plan for them
- Explaining the value of compliance within your company
- 5 tips for compliance in these changing times
- Susan Kohn Ross, Regulatory Practice Chair, MSK
- Margrette Francisco, Director, Legal and Compliance, The Marvin Group
- David Goodwin, Counsel, Mistubishi Electric US