Navigating the Gender Gap in IP Law
MSK's D.C. Office l 1818 N Street N.W. 7th Floor Washington, DC 20036
March 26, 2019
6:00-8:00 PM (ET)
Event Sponsor: Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia, Intellectual Property Law Forum
Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP (MSK) and the Women's Bar Association of the District of Columbia will be hosting a special evening panel on March 26, 2019. Partners, Alesha Dominique and Lucy Holmes Plovnick, will be speaking on the panel, "Navigating the Gender Gap in IP Law," at MSK's D.C. office from 6:00 to 8:00 PM (ET). The program will be followed by a networking reception sponsored by MSK.
Hear from several women attorneys practicing in the IP area and other areas where women lawyers have historically been underrepresented and learn strategies for success.
- Ann Marie Duffy, Partner, Hollingworth LLP
- Lucy Holmes Plovnick, Partner, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
- Monica Lateef, Associate Solicitor, United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Susan Smith Blakely, Author, Best Friends At The Bar book series and What Millennial Lawyers Want
- Vaishali Udupa, Vice President, Associate General Counsel for IP Litigation and Policy, Hewlett Packard Enterprises
Alesha M. Dominique, Partner, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
View More Information to Register