Intellectual Property/Internet of Things
Howard University School of Law l 2900 Van Ness St NW, Washington, DC 20008
March 2, 2019
10: 15 AM (ET)
Alesha Dominique will be speaking on the panel, "Intellectual Property/Internet of Things," at Howard University School of Law's Sports & Entertainment Law Students Association's (SELSA) 22nd Annual Center Court Conference on March 2, 2019.
Come join as the panelists discuss some of the most pertinent legal issues within the worlds of music, sports, television, film, intellectual property, and the internet of things.
Intellectual Property/Internet of Things Panel
10:15 AM (ET)
- Alesha M. Dominique, Partner at Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
- Danielle W. Bulger, Associate at Arent Fox LLP
- Jonathan Goins, Partner at Lewis Brisbois
- Brandon Dozier, General Counsel at Starr Works Consulting, LLC
- Rebecca Beliard, Associate at Akerman LLP