The MSSP Model Changes Everything! Are You Ready?
Les Gold will be speaking on the panel, "The MSSP Model Changes Everything! Are You Ready?" at TEC 2019, presented by PSA Security Network. This presentation will take place at 1:00 PM (MST) on Monday, March 11, 2019.
Today, the managed services business model presents a huge opportunity, one that enables system integrators to offset shrinking margins on product sales and to address increased customer demand for outsourced IT services. In this workshop, Bill Bozeman, President & CEO of PSA along with a panel of experts, will engage with the audience around compensation practices, financing, sales strategy and account billing and revenue recognition practices of an MSSP model. Additionally, the panel will discuss the PSA video surveillance and storage, access control and cyber security MSSP model.
- Describe at a high-level a structured approach to implementing/outsourcing managed services
- Plan and execute key steps in the process to sell or transition to a managed services model
Moderated by: Bill Bozeman, CPP, President andCEO, PSA
- John Mack III, Executive Vice President, Co-Head of Investment Banking, Head of Mergers & Acquisitions, Imperial Capital
- Lessing (Les) Gold, Partner, MSK
- Chris Peterson, Principal, Speaker and Consultant, Vector Firm
- Charlie Regan, President, Gorrie-Regan
- Andrew Lanning, Co-Founder, Integrated Security Technologies