Music Licensing: A Practical Guide
Eric Schwartz will be speaking via webinar on, “Music Licensing: A Practical Guide.” This webinar will be held on Thursday, November 29, at 1 PM (EST).
Many companies must license music for various business purposes, including for use on the internet. This task can be daunting because music licensing is a notoriously complex topic. Join Practical Law and copyright experts, Joseph P. Salvo, Executive Vice President and General Counsel at Sesame Workshop, and Eric J. Schwartz of MSK, for a free webinar presenting a practical approach to music licensing.
The webinar will include a discussion of:
- Music copyright essentials.
- Typical music license types and their requirements
- Application of these concepts to a common music licensing scenario
- Practical implications of the Music Modernization Act enacted on October 11, 2018
- Joseph P. Salvo, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Sesame Workshop
- Eric Schwartz, Partner, MSK
- Beth Bruns, Senior Legal Editor, Intellectual Property & Technology service of Practical Law
60 minutes of CLE credit