30th Annual North American Entertainment, Sports & Intellectual Property Law Summit
Christine Lepera and Jay Rosenthal will be speaking at the 30th Annual North American Entertainment, Sports & Intellectual Property Law Summit on November 10, 2018.
The North American Law Summit delivers a four day continuing legal education conference, focused on constantly evolving topics within the entertainment, sports, media, and IP. The Summit brings together legal professionals, business executives, and law students for four days of in-depth learning and celebration.
"Entertainment Litigation, Strategy & Tips"
- Richard C. Wolfe, Wolfe Law Miami, PA, Miami, FL
- Jay Bowen, Shackelford, Bowen, McKinley & Norton, LLP
- Christine Lepera, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP, New York, NY
- Paul V. LiCalsi, Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP, New York, NY
- Gordon Williams, Lee & Thompson LLP, London, UK
"Music Streaming Legislation and Policy"
- Henry Root, Lapidus, Root & Sacharow, LLP, Santa Monica, CA
- Charlie F. Feldman, VP, Writer-Publisher Relations, BMI, New York, NY
- Jay Rosenthal, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP, Washington, DC
- Kenneth Steinthal, Partner, King & Spalding, San Francisco, CA