232 & 301 Trade Issues - Steel, Aluminum, & China Issues
Park Pointe Hotel (formerly CitiGarden Hotel) | 245 S. Airport Blvd., South San Francisco, CA 94080
July 26, 2018
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM PDT
Su Ross will be presenting to the Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of Northern California (CBFANC) on "232 & 301 Trade Issues - Steel, Aluminum, & China Issues." This seminar will take place on Thursday, July 26 at 8:00 AM in South San Francisco, CA.
As part of the CBFANC Educational Series, this seminar will focus on understanding and managing tariff rate increases on steel & aluminum (232) and China trade issues (301), as well as how to make sense of these issues.
- Increased tariffs on Steel (25%) & Aluminum (10%) under Section 232 – understanding impacts to the commodities affected and the overall trade environment
- Newly imposed tariffs on Chinese goods under Section 301 – how intellectual property rights and various business practices are targeted
- How to manage the rapidly changing trade climate:
- Acting quickly to capture the tariff modifications
- Proper reporting and handling of CF28s and CF29s
- Dealing with liability issues and quantifying your potential risk exposure
8:00 AM - Registration
8:30 AM to 11:30 AM - Seminar
CCS Credit Approved