MSK's Capitol Crypto
Join us on Thursday, June 14, 2018 at our Capitol Crypto event in Washington, D.C. This will be a one-of-a-kind event featuring cryptocurrrency experts from the SEC and CFTC, as well as Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) and Nimish Patel, MSK Vice Chairman & head of our Crypto Assets & Blockchain Technology Practice.
This event will offer updates and insights into the regulatory landscape surrounding cryptocurrency.
James Newsome, Ph.D. - Former Chairman of CFTC
- Valerie Szczepanik - Securities and Exchange Commission | Director, Distributed Ledger Group
- Gary Goldsholle - Securities and Exchange Commission | Senior Adviser to the Director, Division of Trading and Markets
- Amir Zaidi - Commodity Futures Trading Commission | Director, Division of Market Oversight
- Nimish Patel - MSK | Vice Chairman & Head of Crypto Assets & Blockchain Technology Practice.
- 7:30 AM Check in
(allow time to clear security)
- Panel will begin promptly at 8 AM and conclude at 9:30 AM
- 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM Networking Session
Rayburn House Office Building
45 Independence Ave SW,
Washington, D.C. 20515