Entrepreneurship in the New Era
Su Ross will be speaking on “Entrepreneurship in the New Era,” at the 2018 Global E-Commerce Summit. This event will take place on Friday, May 11, at 9:00 AM (PDT).
Attend this event to hear from industry leaders on how to assess your global ecommerce readiness, and how to navigate the journey from domestic product to exported product using global ecommerce best practices.
At this event, attendees can expect to learn about:
- How to apply valuable tools and resources to your own business or startup.
- Taking relevant info back into the classroom to help student entrepreneurs succeed.
- Learning about the processes and resources available to help you develop your business.
- Gaining a framework for helping clients successfully navigate entry into global ecommerce.
- Cynthia Torres - US & FOREIGN TRADE OFFICIAL, US DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE, INTERNATIONAL TRADE ADMINISTRATION
- David Habib - LEGAL EXPERT, GLOBAL TRADE & DEVELOPMENT
- Jay Tsao - STARTUP FOUNDER & CEO, SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, LOGISTICS
- Jerry Tyler - COFOUNDER OF HEART OF NATURE LLC, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
- Julie Samson - CITD & SBDC DIRECTOR; DSN, GLOBAL TRADE & LOGISTICS
- Ray Bowman - SBDC DIRECTOR, GLOBAL TRADE & LOGISTICS
- Richard Swanson - REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF US&FCS, INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS & RELATIONS
- Susan Kohn Ross - MSK PARTNER, IMPORT & EXPORT LAW, COMPLIANCE
- Vincent Iacopella - EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT GROWTH & STRATEGY AT ALBA WHEELS UP INTERNATIONAL INC., EXPORT & CUSTOMS