SBEC Access to Capital 2017
Mark Hiraide will be speaking on the Access to Capital Panel at SBEC Access to Capital 2017, hosted by the South Bay Entrepreneurial Center (SBEC). This event will take place on Wednesday, November 8, 2017 from 8:00 am to 10:30 am (PST) at the Torrance Cultural Arts Center in Torrance, CA.
Many entrepreneurs are unaware of the numerous options available for financing a startup or small business. Enter “SBEC Access to Capital 2017” to answer key questions. This seminar will help company founders and executives learn how to overcome the unique financing challenges that face growing companies. Our panel of experts will provide information on various sources of capital for small businesses and their advantages and disadvantages, including Angel & Venture Capital, Commercial Banks, Small Business Administration (SBA) Lenders and Government Grants and Loan Programs.
- Joe Platnick, Director Emeritus of Pasadena Angels (Moderator)
- Mark Hiraide, Partner at Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp
- Casey Lubin, AVP, Relationship Manager at Plaza Bank
- Merrietta Fong, CPA at Servatius O’Brien & Fong
- $15 per person (Early Bird purchase before November 1, 2017) *
- $30 per person in advance *
- $15 per student (with valid student ID) *
- $15 per senior (over 65) *
- $40 at door
*online service fees not included