What To Do When Things Go Wrong: When and How to File A Voluntary Disclosure
Su Ross will be speaking on, "What To Do When Things Go Wrong: When and How to File A Voluntary Disclosure," at the 4th U.S. Customs Compliance Boot Camp hosted by the American Conference Institute (ACI). This panel will take place on Thursday, November 30 at 2:30 PM (EST).
This panel will:
- Review what the biggest triggers are leading to a CBP investigation.
- Examine key factors that should guide your decision to voluntarily disclose.
- Discuss how to voluntarily disclose.
- Explore how to determine the scope of your disclosure.
- Review sample prior disclosures.