Alexandra Anfuso is an associate in Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp’s Litigation Practice Group. Alexandra’s practice focuses on entertainment and intellectual property litigation. She obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Music Industry, which provided a unique perspective on the music business as well as the opportunity to take copyright law and music publishing classes as a part of her undergraduate curriculum – paving her eventual path to the law. She worked in various aspects of the music industry before turning to law school, where she focused on copyright and entertainment law, taking classes such as Music Law, and Copyright & New Technologies, and Right of Publicity.
Alexandra also has experience litigating Habeus cases from her time spent as a clinical student with the Loyola Law School Project for the Innocent. Since joining the firm in 2021, Alexandra’s practice has focused on commercial, copyright, and trademark litigation, as well as transactional entertainment law.
Other Career Experience
- Clinical Student, Loyola Law School Project for the Innocent (2018-2020)
- Research Assistant in Copyright, for Professor Justin Hughes (2020)
- Summer Associate, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP (2019)
- Law Clerk, Waters Kraus & Paul (2018)
- Practical Law Company, continuously updated
Events & Speaking Engagements
- American Craft Spirits Association Annual ConventionDecember 4, 2021
- U.S. District Court
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
Loyola Law School, J.D.; Order of the Coif; summa cum laude
Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review
Northeastern University, B.A.; cum laude