Best Practices in International Arbitration and Recent Developments
Harvard Law School | Wasserstein Hall, Room 1010
October 26, 2016
Mark Bravin will be moderating a panel that will discuss the best practices in international arbitration and recent developments, hosted by HIALSA and ICDR Y&I on October 26, 2016.
- Preeti Bhagnani, Associate, White & Case LLP
- Jonathan W. Fitch, Managing Partner, Fitch
- Eloise Obadia, Partner, Derains & Gharavi
- Caroline Richard, Partner, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Marat Umerov, Associate, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Baiju Vasani, Partner, Jones Day
- Thomas Walsh, Special Counsel, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
To register, please send an email to HIALSA at email@example.com by Friday, 20 October 2016.