MSK's Fashion Institute: A Discussion of Issues Facing the Fashion Industry Today
MSK's Fashion Practice Group will host its inaugural Fashion Institute Seminar on Wednesday, March 13, 2013. At this event, our attorneys will discuss important recent developments in the fashion industry, followed by a cocktail reception to meet with friends and colleagues. Topics will include:
Practical Tips for Protecting & Promoting Fashion Brands
- Trademark: Shield and Sword
- International Trade: Customs, Copyrights and Marks
- Social Media Opportunities and Dangers
What Every Fashion Industry Employer Needs to Know
- The Five Solutions to the Most Pressing Employment Issues
- Foreign Talent: Immigration Opportunities and Pitfalls
The program will begin at 3:00 p.m. and end at 5:00 p.m., followed by a cocktail reception. Two hours of MCLE credit will be awarded.
There is no charge to attend this program, but space is limited.
To register or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.