Five Years Out
Gabriella Nourafchan will be speaking on the panel, "Five Years Out," on February 6, 2020 for UCLA School of Law's Ziffren Institute for Media, Entertainment, Technology & Sports Law.
"Five Years Out"
February 6, 2020
UCLA School of Law, Room 1430
Panel: 6:00-7:00 PM (PST)
Networking Reception: 7:00-8:00 PM (PST)
Please join the Ziffren Institute for this exciting event as they welcome back alumni from the class of 2014, who are practicing in entertainment law, to speak on their career paths and how they got there five years out from law school. Come meet and network with other UCLA Law young alums.
- Ashley Berk, Counsel, Legal Affairs, NBCUniversal Entertainment & Lifestyle Group
- Daniel Gibbons, Senior Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs, TV at DreamWorks Animation
- Gabriella Nourafchan, Associate, Mitchell, Silberberg & Knupp LLP (MSK)
- Jonathan Sauer, Associate, Sloane, Offer, Weber & Dern LLP
- Allen Secretov, Associate, Kinsella Weitzman Iser Kump & Aldisert (KWIKA)
*This event is for UCLA Law students, alumni, faculty and invited guests only.