What’s Happening to Law Firms in the 21st Century Legal Market?
Arina Shulga will be speaking on the panel, "10 Major Concerns for the Legal Profession," on December 6, 2019 at the International Bar Association’s 13th Annual Law Firm Management Conference. The conference will take place at the Marriott Hotel Novy Arbat in Moscow, Russia. In this session, representatives of law firms from different jurisdictions and segments of the market will review the current situation and highlight the main concerns for the legal profession.
The 13th Annual Law Firm Management conference offers a unique and unrivaled platform that unites law firms all over the world by discussing issues faced by the legal business. This conference also allows key decision makers to network and learn from each other's experiences and insights.
Topics to be discussed include:
- 10 major concerns for the legal profession
- Market trends: what is happening in law firms?
- In house view on the development of the market of legal services: What clients like and do not like
- Financial models and expense structure in recent years: How to measure the success of a law firm
- Virtual world vs. “real” lawyers
- Is the current partnership model an obstacle for innovation and development?
- Leaders of modern law firms: styles, habits, and being an example to younger colleagues