Movin’ On Up: Navigating the Do’s, Dont’s and How To’s of an Exchange Uplisting
Blake Baron will be moderating the panel on "Movin’ On Up: Navigating the Do’s, Dont’s and How To’s of an Exchange Uplisting" at the 2019 Spring Investor Summit, taking place April 1-2, 2019, at The Essex House in New York City. This panel will take place at 12:00 PM (EDT) on Monday, April 1st.
This panel will cover considerations and common questions surrounding uplistings, such as:
- How to uplist while avoiding the common pitfalls
- Why list on a U.S. national stock exchange?
- What should a company be doing now to prepare for a listing on a national stock exchange and what can it do to ensure it maintains its listing in the future?
- What should a company do following an uplisting from an IR standpoint and how does a company determine the right investor targets and form of interaction?
Moderator: Blake Baron, MSK
- Andrew Hall, Nasdaq
- Loren Mortman, Equity Group
- Bruce Poignant, Donohoe Advisory Associates, LLC
About the Spring Investor Summit
Formerly known as the Microcap Conference, the Spring Investor Summit (which MSK is sponsoring) is an exclusive event dedicated to connecting small and micro cap companies with high-level, institutional and retail investors. The focus of the event is to highlight the most compelling publicly traded companies under $5 billion in market cap across all sectors. This event will feature 200 presenting companies, 1200 institutional & retail investors, 2000 one-on-one meetings, and an assortment of industry panels. The event is free for qualified investors.