Jason Farkas is a member of MSK's Immigration practice group in the Firm's New York office. Jason prepares nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions on behalf of Fortune 500 companies, start-ups and extraordinary individuals across various industries, including financial services, arts and entertainment, and technology. He has experience drafting initial petitions and Requests for Evidence responses across multiple nonimmigrant and immigrant visa categories, including O-1, L-1, TN, EB-1A, EB-1C, and H-1B. Jason has drafted successful appeals to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO), NOID reversals with USCIS, and National Interest travel waivers in connection with the COVID-19 travel bans.
Other Career Experience
- Associate Attorney, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy LLP
- Contracts Associate, Writers House Literary Agency
- Associate Attorney, Ozisik PLLC
- Summer Legal Associate to Dorothy Weber, Esq., Shukat Arrow Hafer Weber & Herbsman LLP
- Associate Attorney, Pantano & Gupta LLC
- New York
- Loyola Law School, J.D.
- Vassar College, B.A.