Gabriel Miranda is a member of the Corporate & Business Transactions practice group in MSK's Los Angeles office. Gabriel represents clients, including Fortune 100 companies, in securities law, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance matters. He represents publicly-held companies with respect to 1934 Act reporting obligations to the Securities and Exchange Commission, including preparation of SEC filings and proxy statements.
- Represented FOXO Technologies Inc., a technology company applying epigenetic science and AI to modernize the life insurance industry, in their merger with special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) Delwinds Acquisition Corp. FOXO is now publicly traded on the NYSE under ticker symbol ‘FOXO.'
- Represented AmeriDrive Holdings, Inc., a (MaaS) Mobility as a Service company with one of the largest private subscription fleets in North America and a presence in multiple states, in entering into a joint venture with HyreCar, Inc., a national carsharing marketplace for ridesharing, food, and package delivery via its proprietary technology platform, and obtained a loan facility in the amount of $100 Million from Credit Suisse.
- Represented Peraso, Inc., a world leader in the development of 5G mmWave silicon, in their Technology License and Patent Assignment Agreement with Intel Corporation.
- Represented the Benchmark Company, the sole book-running manager for a $6.375 Million Initial Public Offering and NASDAQ listing with Heart Test Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSCS; HSCSW), a medical technology company focused on applying innovative AI-based technology to an ECG (also known as an EKG) to expand and improve an ECG’s clinical usefulness.
Other Career Experience
- Associate, Lucosky Brookman LLP
- Attorney, Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
- Law Clerk, World Fuel Services Corporation
- Legal Intern, Jurado & Farshchian, P.L.
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D.
- Florida International University College of Business, M.B.A, Finance
- Florida International University, B.A., Economics