Gabriel Miranda is a member of the Corporate & Business Transactions practice group in MSK's Los Angeles office. Gabriel represents clients, including Fortune 100 companies, in securities law, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance matters. He represents publicly-held companies with respect to 1934 Act reporting obligations to the Securities and Exchange Commission, including preparation of SEC filings and proxy statements.
Other Career Experience
- Associate, Lucosky Brookman LLP
- Attorney, Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
- Law Clerk, World Fuel Services Corporation
- Legal Intern, Jurado & Farshchian, P.L.
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D.
- Florida International University College of Business, M.B.A, Finance
- Florida International University, B.A., Economics