Deeba Fahami's practice focuses on employment-based immigration law. Deeba has extensive experience representing Fortune 500 companies in the management consulting and technology sectors in a wide array of matters including preparing and managing immigration processes and internal protocols. Deeba has experience drafting H-1B, TN, E-3, I-130, I-140, and I-485 petitions as well as drafting ETA 9089 and corresponding processes such as tests of the labor market and prevailing wage determinations.
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Other Career Experience
- Staff Attorney, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Staff Attorney, Berry Appleman & Leiden
- Intern, BDO USA, LLP, International Tax Services
- Certified Law Clerk, Office of the Attorney General, Department of Justice, Tax Division
- February 17, 2023
- December 29, 2022
University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D.
University of California, Berkeley, B.S.