Julia Davis is an associate in the Los Angeles office, specializing in all facets of transactional entertainment law, including development, production and co-production, licensing and distribution of motion pictures, television and digital media programming. She also has experience in negotiating and drafting director, writer, producer, performer and other entertainment personnel agreements.
- Represent production companies in connection with film, television and digital media productions, including review, drafting and negotiation of all production related agreements.
- Represent motion picture producer and financier, including drafting and negotiating development agreements.
- Represent video game developer, publisher and distributor, including drafting and review of licensing, distribution and talent agreements and advising on intellectual property issues.
- Represent video game developer in connection with licensing agreements.
- Represented production company in connection with production of live action series for Quibi.
- Represented and advised major studio with respect to complex chain of title review and analysis.
Other Career Experience
- Counsel, Business and Legal Affairs, Broadway Video
- Legal Intern, Business Affairs, William Morris Endeavor
- Legal Intern, Business and Legal Affairs Motion Picture Group, Lionsgate Entertainment