Anup Khatri is an Associate in MSK's New York office. As a member of the firm’s Corporate & Business Transactions Practice Group, Mr. Khatri represents public and private companies in a variety of complex corporate transactions, focusing primarily on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, corporate restructurings and commercial transactions. Mr. Khatri also advises clients on day-to-day corporate governance matters and compliance with securities laws. Mr. Khatri’s experience advising clients covers a broad range of industries, including information technology, healthcare, gaming, specialty chemicals and financial services.
- Represented Inpixon (Nasdaq: INPX), a leading indoor data company that delivers Indoor Intelligence™ solutions, in connection with its acquisition of Design Reactor, Inc. (a.k.a. The CXApp), a leading SaaS app platform.
- Represented Netmarble US, one of the largest mobile game companies in the world, in its acquisition of a majority stake in Just Games Interactive Entertainment LLC (d/b/a Kung Fu Factory), a leading developer of mobile, console and online video games, for approximately $12 million.
Represented MassRoots, Inc. in its acquisition of Empire Services, Inc., an operator of metal recycling facilities in Virginia and North Carolina.
Represented Inpixon (Nasdaq: INPX), a leading indoor data company that delivers Indoor Intelligence™ solutions, in connection with its acquisition of a controlling stake in Game Your Game Inc., an app-based sports performance analytics firm focused on the golf industry
Represented GI Dynamics, Inc., a medical device company that is developing EndoBarrier® for patients with type 2 diabetes and obesity, in its offering of up to $10 million Series A Preferred Shares.
- Represented LD Micro, a leading data and event company serving the small and micro-cap space, in its acquisition by SRAX, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRAX), a financial technology company that unlocks data and insights for publicly traded companies through Sequire, its SaaS platform.
- Represented Leader Capital Holdings Corp. in its acquisition, through its wholly-owned Hong Kong subsidiary, of Nice Products Inc., an information technology company specializing in the development of ecological-system applications, integration of big data and promotion of OTT applications.
- Represented Inpixon (Nasdaq: INPX), a leading indoor data company that delivers Indoor Intelligence™ solutions, in connection with its SEC disclosure requirements as a result of Inpixon’s acquisition of (i) a suite of on-device "blue dot" indoor location and motion technologies, including patents, trademarks, software and related intellectual property from Ten Degrees, Inc. and (ii) an exclusive license to market, distribute, and develop the SYSTAT and SigmaPlot software suite of products from Systat Software, Inc.
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- Secretary, NYC Bar Association's Sports Law Committee
- Co-Founder, Bike Share Boost
- Endowed by the Crowd? Insights Into the New Wave of Crowdfunding and Its ViabilityJournal of Taxation & Regulation of Financial Institutions, Vol. 29 Issue 3, January/February 2016
- New Jersey
- New York
Rutgers School of Law – Newark, J.D., 2014 (cum laude; Rutgers Law Review)
Rutgers University, Rutgers Business School – New Brunswick, B.S., 2011 (cum laude; Dean’s List; National
Society of Collegiate Scholars)