ATTORNEY OPENINGS - LOS ANGELES
attorney openings - NEW YORK
attorney openings - Washington, dc
STAFF OPPORTUNITIES - LOS ANGELES
Under the supervision of the Chief Marketing Officer and Marketing Manager, the Marketing Assistant will provide tactical support to a variety of marketing, communications and business development activities. Seeking a sharp, enthusiastic self-starter with a strong client service orientation.
Job responsibilities include:
- Prepare customized collateral materials, including client proposals and firm brochures, for new business pitches and presentations.
- Maintain the firm’s marketing databases, utilizing them to produce targeted mailing lists.
- Layout, produce and distribute firm alerts, announcements, invitations and advertisements.
- Coordinate client programs, including managing registration; arranging facilities, catering and tech support; preparing PowerPoint presentations and handout materials; providing guest reception; and facilitating attorney follow-up.
- Assist in updating the firm website and various marketing materials, in Word and on the firm’s website.
- Assist with directory updates and attorney ranking submissions.
- Collect and archive representative matters, industry experience, speaking engagements and client lists.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree plus at least 1 year marketing experience in a professional services field is required; law firm experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) is required; facility with Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Suite, Adobe InDesign and QuarkXPress preferred; graphic design/page layout and print experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Superior writing, proofreading and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and use common sense in solving problems; a team player.
Business Immigration Paralegal
Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP is a mid-sized law firm on the West side of Los Angeles. Our firm practices business law with an emphasis on Complex Litigation, Intellectual Property & Technology, Immigration, Labor & Employment, Entertainment, Tax, Benefits, Corporate Business Transaction, and Wealth Management. We are seeking an Immigration Paralegal to join our team.
Job responsibilities include:
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a Business Immigration Paralegal, with specific expertise related to the arts and entertainment visa petitions (O and P visa categories).
- Must include significant experience preparing and processing applications for O-1 visas
- Experience preparing E, H, L, O, P filings is a plus.
- Certificate of completion from an ABA approved paralegal program or a B.A. or advanced degree plus an Attorney Attestation of completion of law-related experience (Business & Professions Code Section 6450 et seq.).
- Excellent analytical, research, oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer service skills, teamwork, leadership and reliability
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary history to StaffRecruits@msk.com.