William Lisa is a member of MSK’s Labor & Employment Practice group in the Firm’s Los Angeles office. Mr. Lisa represents employers in a variety of employment litigation matters, including defending against single-plaintiff and multi-plaintiff discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination claims and wage & hour class and collective actions in federal and state court. He counsels clients regarding compliance with state and federal law, personnel policies and manuals, and other personnel decisions. Mr. Lisa’s practice also includes conducting employee discipline and misconduct investigations.
Other Career Experience
- Associate, Buchalter, P.C.
- Associate, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Legal Intern, San Francisco District Attorney's Office
- U.S.D.C., Northern District of California
- U.S.D.C., Southern District of California
- U.S.D.C., Central District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D.
- Columbia University, B.A.