Pablo Castiella is an associate in the New York City office of MSK, where he is a member of the Corporate & Business Transactions group. Pablo represents public and private companies in a variety of complex corporate transactions, focusing primarily on debt and equity offerings. He also advises clients on day-to-day corporate governance matters and compliance with securities laws.
Prior to joining MSK, Pablo served as a Post-Graduate Law Fellow to Vice Chancellor Joseph R. Slights III at the Delaware Court of Chancery.
- Represented FOXO Technologies Inc., a technology company applying epigenetic science and AI to modernize the life insurance industry, in their merger with special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) Delwinds Acquisition Corp. FOXO is now publicly traded on the NYSE under ticker symbol ‘FOXO.'
- Represented EF Hutton, the underwriter on two Initial Public Offerings that are now trading on NASDAQ: Yoshiharu Global Co. (NASDAQ: YOSH) is a a fast-growing restaurant operator specializing in Japanese ramen and Reborn Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: REBN) is focused on serving high quality, specialty-roasted coffee at retail locations, kiosks and cafes.
- Represented the Benchmark Company, the sole book-running manager for a $6.375 Million Initial Public Offering and NASDAQ listing with Heart Test Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: HSCS; HSCSW), a medical technology company focused on applying innovative AI-based technology to an ECG (also known as an EKG) to expand and improve an ECG’s clinical usefulness.
- Represented Greenwave Technology Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWAV), a leading operator of 11 metal recycling facilities in Virginia and North Carolina, in connection with its NASDAQ listing.
- Illinois (Voluntarily Inactive)
- New York
Emory University School of Law, J.D. With Honors
University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School, LLM
Universidad San Pablo CEU, LLB With Honors
Universidad San Pablo CEU, BBA With Honors