Kirill Nikonov is a member of MSK's Corporate & Business Transactions Practice Group in the firm's New York office, as well as a member of the Capital Markets & Securities and Crypto Assets & Blockchain Technology teams. Mr. Nikonov focuses his practice on corporate and securities matters, including private financings, public offerings, SEC disclosure matters, and corporate governance. His expertise includes assisting clients with IPOs and additional listings, assisting public companies with their ongoing SEC reporting obligations and listing requirements, coordinating fund formation processes, giving legal advice on a broad array of matters of corporate structure, business combinations, and corporate and agency relationship of clients, acting as a lead counsel in crypto- and blockchain-related U.S. and international projects, and evaluating IP strategies including administering buying and selling IP portfolios.
Other Career Experience
- Senior Associate, Carmel, Milazzo & Feil LLP
- Founder, NikonovLaw
- Fulbright Post-Academic Intern and Associate, Horwitz & Zim Law Group, P.C.
- Associate, BMS Law Firm
- In-House Counsel, Creative Industries Agency - ZIL Culture Center
• Implications of United States Broker-Dealer Regulations on Securities Tokens Transactions (2019)
• Unjustified Fear of Utility Tokens (2019)
• Is IP legislation an obstacle to creative economy? Tver State University L.J. Serija Pravo. 221-23 (2014)
- New York Bar, First Judicial Department, 2017
- The U.S. District Court for the SDNY, 2019
- Russian Federation, 2011
University of New Hampshire School of Law, LL.M. in Intellectual Property, 2015
Tver State University Faculty of Law
LL.M. in Constitutional Law, 2013