Cassi Olson represents public and private corporations in the technology and entertainment sector, including Fortune 500 companies and multinational conglomerates, in corporate transactions and compliance matters. She has over a decade of experience representing and counseling clients regarding divestures, mergers & acquisitions, high-yield convertible debt, and equity capital raises. Ms. Olson also represents public companies in the preparation of 1933 Act and 1934 Act filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and applicable trading markets.
- Represented FOXO Technologies Inc., a technology company applying epigenetic science and AI to modernize the life insurance industry, in their merger with special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) Delwinds Acquisition Corp. FOXO is now publicly traded on the NYSE under ticker symbol ‘FOXO.'
- Represented EF Hutton, the underwriter on two Initial Public Offerings that are now trading on NASDAQ: Yoshiharu Global Co. (NASDAQ: YOSH) is a a fast-growing restaurant operator specializing in Japanese ramen and Reborn Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ: REBN) is focused on serving high quality, specialty-roasted coffee at retail locations, kiosks and cafes.
- Represented Greenwave Technology Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: GWAV), a leading operator of 11 metal recycling facilities in Virginia and North Carolina, in connection with its NASDAQ listing.
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- Board Member, Red Cross
- Board Member, One Warm Coat
- Board Member, Under One Sky Rescue
Other Career Experience
- Associate Attorney, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
- General Counsel, The Crone Law Group, P.C.
- General Counsel, Kaplowitz Firm P.C.
- Associate Attorney, Credit Suisse Bank