Cassi Olson represents public and private corporations in the technology and entertainment sector, including Fortune 500 companies and multinational conglomerates, in corporate transactions and compliance matters. She has over a decade of experience representing and counseling clients regarding divestures, mergers & acquisitions, high-yield convertible debt, and equity capital raises. Ms. Olson also represents public companies in the preparation of 1933 Act and 1934 Act filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and applicable trading markets.
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- Board Member, Red Cross
- Board Member, One Warm Coat
- Board Member, Under One Sky Rescue
Other Career Experience
- Associate Attorney, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
- General Counsel, The Crone Law Group, P.C.
- General Counsel, Kaplowitz Firm P.C.
- Associate Attorney, Credit Suisse Bank