Rachel Hulburd is a member of the Tax and Trusts & Estates Department at MSK. She has worked in the trusts and estates practice area since earning her J.D. from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law in 2018.
Other Career Experience
- Law Clerk, Valensi Rose PLC
- Corporate Legal Intern, ServiceSource International, Inc.
- Legal Extern, Wills & Wellness Estate Planning
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Judge Catherine Lemon, 2nd Judicial District of Colorado
- Assistant to the Director of Planned Giving, Cal Poly Foundation, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- November 10, 2020
- April 10, 2020
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, LL.M, International Business Transactions, 2018
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2018
- Denver Journal of International Law & Policy, Senior Managing Editor 2017-2018
- Boston College, B.A. History, 2014