Devised litigation strategies for discrimination, retaliation and harassment cases. Drafted pleadings, substantive motions, discovery requests & responses, settlement documents and legal memoranda. Prepared clients and witnesses for deposition. Preparing for and taking depositions of opposing parties.
- Successfully represented clients in employment harassment, discrimination and retaliation cases.
- Drafted and argued several oppositions to motions for summary judgment.
- Drafted numerous complaints and discovery related motions.
- Conducted interviews for firm’s client, investigated various legal issues and represented the firm’s clients at hearings.
- Drafted a variety of successful motions.
- Represented City Attorney’s office in restitution hearing.
- Conducted pre-trial witness interviews in preparation for trial.
Honors & Awards
- Best Advocate Award Recipient, National Moot Court Competition, Loyola Law School (2014)
- Best Oralist Award Recipient, Scott Moot Court Competition, Loyola Law School (2014)
Other Career Experience
- Civil Litigation Associate, Lyon Law, 2015-2017
- Law Clerk, Los Angeles County Office of the District Attorney, 2015
- Law Clerk, Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, 2014
- Extern, Disability Rights Legal Center, 2013