Kimberly Jackson guides individuals and families through their estate planning process by drafting, reviewing and editing revocable living trusts, wills, certifications of trust, assignments of property, corporate/LLC assignments, spousal property agreements, guardian nominations, advance health care directives, HIPAA release, etc.
- Reviews and summarizes existing estate plan documents
- Advises clients regarding trust funding and updating beneficiary designations
- Prepares and files necessary documents to form California LLCs and corporations
- Prepares documents for trust administration, including affidavits death of trustee, certifications of trust, beneficiary notices, third party notices, etc.
- Assists with property tax appeal, prepare corrective deeds and affidavits to clear up chain of title
Other Career Experience
- Associate Attorney, Lynk Law, Inc.
- Legal Assistant, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
- Executive Legal Assistant, Warner Bros. Pictures
- Executive Legal Assistant, Paramount Pictures