Ignacio Celis-Aguirre is an Associate in MSK’s Corporate and Business Transactions Department and is based in the New York office. His practice focuses on corporate and transactional law specializing in emerging companies and investment funds. Ignacio provides legal counsel to early and mid-stage companies. His experience includes:
- Drafting initial and ongoing corporate governance documents, contracts (including consulting agreements, marketing agreements, stock purchase agreements, and employment contracts.)
- Arranging legal and regulatory disclosures and filings.
- Researching and writing memoranda on U.S. securities laws.
- Preparing and revising stock investments agreements and ancillary funding agreements, including investor rights agreements, certificates of incorporation and other materials such as disclosure schedules, and cap tables.
- Assisting in multiple FinTech initial coin offerings by researching regulatory compliance, drafting terms of sale, and preparing securities disclosures and offering materials.
Ignacio also acted as lead counsel in a Series Seed round involving a U.S. parent company and Indian subsidiary and as co-counsel on a $15 million Series B round.
Prior to to joining MSK, Ignacio began his career as an Associate at Ross & Shulga PLLC.
- Represented Inpixon (Nasdaq: INPX), a leading indoor data company that delivers Indoor Intelligence™ solutions, in connection with its $150 million At-The-Market Public Offering.
- Represented Inpixon (Nasdaq: INPX), a leading indoor data company that delivers Indoor Intelligence™ solutions, in connection with its SEC disclosure requirements as a result of Inpixon’s acquisition of (i) a suite of on-device "blue dot" indoor location and motion technologies, including patents, trademarks, software and related intellectual property from Ten Degrees, Inc. and (ii) an exclusive license to market, distribute, and develop the SYSTAT and SigmaPlot software suite of products from Systat Software, Inc.
Other Career Experience
- Corporate Associate, Ross & Shulga PLLC
- Penn Law Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic
- February 20, 2019
- March 30, 2020
Events & Speaking Engagements
- June 10, 2020
- November 14, 2019
- April 18, 2019
- New York
University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., Wharton Certificate in Management, 2017
Arizona State University, B.A., 2014; Phi Beta Kappa; Moeur Award