Craig C. Bradley is an associate in Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp's Litigation Practice Group. He focuses his practice on intellectual property matters related to copyright, trademark, and unfair competition law. Craig has particular expertise working with media, technology, and entertainment industry clients. His clients have included blue-chip tech giants, international media conglomerates, along with a wide range of startups and medium-sized companies.
Craig has supported various complex, high-stakes intellectual property litigation matters before federal courts. He also has significant experience handling trademark prosecution and enforcement matters, including all aspects of clearance and registration, proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and enforcing clients’ rights against domestic, international, and online actors. Craig’s enforcement experience also includes handling numerous arbitration proceedings under the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (“UDRP”) and other policies governing new and country-specific top-level-domains.
- Represented a global consumer products company in high-stakes copyright litigation regarding use of hundreds of sound recordings in YouTube videos.
- Represented one of the world’s largest commercial bakeries in trademark litigation against a competitor over the use of “Nature” in flagship bread products.
- Designed, implemented, and managed global online enforcement programs for large technology and e-commerce clients to address infringing and fraudulent activity targeting clients’ brands and original content.
- Prepared cease and desist letters and negotiated resolutions to trademark and copyright-related disputes domestically and oversaw and coordinated with foreign associates to handle non-U.S. enforcement matters.
*Denotes matters handled prior to joining MSK.
Other Career Experience
- Associate, Perkins Coie LLP
- Associate & Summer Associate, Brinks Gilson & Lione
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable John W. Darrah, Northern District of Illinois
- The Hollywood Reporter, February 19, 2020
- Impact of “Shelter in Place” Orders on Media CompaniesMarch 23, 2020
- District of Columbia
University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
Articles Editor, University of Illinois Journal of Law, Technology & Policy
University of Illinois, B.Mus., summa cum laude, 2011