Chloe N. George is an associate in Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp's Litigation Practice Group. Chloe’s commercial litigation practice focuses primarily on copyright and entertainment.
Prior to joining the firm, Chloe represented several executives and major start-ups in various civil litigation matters with a focus on cryptocurrency and financial technology, breach of contract, and white-collar crime. As a previous public defender, Chloe handled a variety of felonies and misdemeanors in New York state criminal court. She conducted preliminary hearings, negotiated pleas, and prepared trial cases on behalf of hundreds of indigent clients.
- Member of the MSK team that represented a well-known rapper and others in a joint authorship and copyright dispute involving the hit single “All the Way Up.” (Elliott v. Cartagena et al., S.D.N.Y).
- Experience handling various commercial disputes including white collar investigations, breach of contract, and labor & employment.
Other Career Experience
- Trial Lawyer, Waymaker LLP
- Staff Attorney, Criminal Defense Practice, Brooklyn Defender Services
- Litigation Associate, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher, & Flom LLP
- Summer Associate, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher, & Flom LLP
- November 18, 2022
- New York
- U.S. District Court
- Central District of California
- Eastern District of California
- Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Second Circuit
- Ninth Circuit
New York University, School of Law, J.D., 2018
Harvard University, B.A., 2015; cum laude