Caen A. Dennis is an associate in Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp’s Litigation Practice Group. Caen’s practice focuses on entertainment and intellectual property litigation.
Prior to joining Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp, and while Caen attended Fordham University School of Law, she was a summer associate in the firm’s New York office. Throughout the rest of her law school career, she worked in a variety of law firms and businesses catered to the fashion and music industries.
Since earning her J.D. from Fordham in 2020, Caen has provided legal support to the legal team of a leading international technology company. Such support included, but is not limited to: drafting legal disclaimers for products, gathering evidence of use in commerce and coordinating application materials for multiple trademark registration applications, and negotiating terms of vendor agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
Professional, Business and civic Affiliations
- Brendan Moore Trial Advocacy Center
- Fashion Law Institute
Other Career Experience
- Summer Associate, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP
- Legal Intern, Samuelson-Glushko Intellectual Property and Information Law Clinic
- Anti-Counterfeiting Legal Intern, Epstein Drangel LLP
- Business & Legal Affairs Extern, Sony Music Entertainment
- Clinic Director, The Fashion Law Institute
- Paralegal, Crystal Window & Doors Systems, Ltd.
- November 19, 2021
- New York
Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2020
Staff Member, Fordham Intellectual Property, Media and Entertainment Law Journal
St. John's University, B.S., 2016