Represents management in a variety of labor and employment matters, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour. Defends employers in administrative, single plaintiff, and class action claims. Counsels clients regarding various employment-related issues, including evaluating personnel policies and payment practices.
- First-chaired defense of car wash company in a purported wage and hour class action. The matter settled on favorable terms.
- Member of team defending multiple major television production studios and networks in nationwide class actions alleging age discrimination in the hiring of television writers.
- Advised clients on a variety of disciple and personnel policy-related issues.
Other Career Experience
- Extern to Hon. Jan P. Patterson, Third Court of Appeals, Austin, TX, 2001
- Directors Guild of America
Administrator, Signatories and Reports Compliance
- September 12, 2019
- May 3, 2019
- January 22, 2019
University of Texas at Austin, J.D., 2001
Member, Legal Research Board; Member Texas International Law Journal; Member, Women’s Law Caucus
University of Michigan, B.A. with distinction, in English and Communication, 1991