Chambers USA 2014 Recognizes 9 Attorneys and 3 Practice Groups from MSK Among Nation’s Best
Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP (MSK), one of the premier entertainment and business law firms in the U.S., today announced that 9 partners from the firm’s Los Angeles, New York and Washington, D.C. offices have been recognized among the top attorneys in the U.S. in the Chambers USA 2014 guide.
Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business is an independent and objective annual publication that is among the most reputable law firm directories in the world. Chambers employs a team of full-time researchers who interview thousands of lawyers and their clients around the world in order to identify the world’s leading lawyers and law firms, which is determined based on those who perform best according to the criteria most valued by clients.
The 9 MSK partners who were recognized by Chambers in their respective areas of practice include:
- Susan Kohn Ross in Los Angeles (International Trade; nationwide)
- Russell Frackman in Los Angeles (Media & Entertainment Litigation; California)
- William Cole in Los Angeles (Labor & Employment; California)
- Adam Levin in Los Angeles (Labor & Employment; California)
- Marc Mayer in Los Angeles (Intellectual Property; California)
- Steven Metalitz in Washington, D.C. (Media & Entertainment; District of Columbia)
- David Wheeler Newman in Los Angeles (Tax; California)
- Eric Schwartz in Washington, D.C. (Media & Entertainment; District of Columbia)
- Frida Glucoft in Los Angeles (Immigration; California)
In addition to the individual lawyers, MSK’s Labor & Employment and Entertainment Litigation Practices were once again both recognized for their work as a group in California. For the first time, the firm’s Entertainment Industry Practice was also recognized for its excellence in the District of Columbia.